don't push each other to other person.
Yea,I know your condition,
but I never said I don't want you,
I still bring you see for doctor,
I still bring you see for doctor,
I still take care of you.
Because I still love you.
If I leave you because your condition,
mean that I never really love you.
Don't said that:
If I leave you now is alright,you won't blame me.
If I leave,you really won't blame?
If I leave,you really let me leave?
Then,do you love me?
If love me,then don't let me leave you because I love you too.
Believe that I am love you,
keep asking me leave,
Because I still love you.
If I leave you because your condition,
mean that I never really love you.
Don't said that:
If I leave you now is alright,you won't blame me.
If I leave,you really won't blame?
If I leave,you really let me leave?
Then,do you love me?
If love me,then don't let me leave you because I love you too.
Believe that I am love you,
keep asking me leave,
I won't good feeling too. :)
unless you really want me to leave .T.T > <
unless you really want me to leave .T.T > <

No comments:
Post a Comment