Busy for whole sem,
I forgot what I want along this time.
Passion for environmental stuff?
Passion for charity?
Passion for charity?
And else I forgot.
Should rethink and clear my mind,
think for what I want to do in my future.
Everyone have their own desire future.
But how many people are really achieved it?
And how many people are give up of it?
The reality,
sometimes we have our own plan,our own interesting career to go.
But somehow,most of the time,the reality never have the thing we want.
Life,I wish we have a relax,enjoy and meaningful life.
How to relax?
Go around the world?
How to enjoy?
Do the thing we like and interesting to?
How to make it meaningful?
Do the thing that benefits to others?
All of these are depends on how a person think for.
Sometimes,when our interesting become our job.
We keep doing and we lost passion.
We start unhappy with the job.
How to keep passion last long?
When we have a job,
we work happily,we never complain,we never crab,
we are tired but feel satisfied.
Then,we will enjoy the job?
A career or a job occupied most of the time of our life.
A career or a job occupied most of the time of our life.
If we are unhappy with it,then our life may no unhappy also.
Many people are keep work hard for their rest of life,
what the purpose of "work,sleep,work,sleep.. "and such the daily life is repeating everyday?
To pay the loan for house,car and many many?
To pay all the expenses?
One year left,then I will graduate.
I should clear with what I want to do.
What future I want to realize but not only dream.
Work hard,man!
No comments:
Post a Comment