Sunday, January 13, 2013

NEVER AGAIN

Tomorrow is my last second semester final exam paper,Material Science.

But,I no have mood to study at all.
One hour ago,I started my revision,
hope everything will going smooth tomorrow,and end my final exam this semester.

I can't wait for the end of exam tomorrow,
because I will have a new starting of my life.
Always,I always say like this,
I will start a new life,
and make it better,study harder,be more mature,have a good plan for my things and did it well,
but I always fail on it when holiday and new semester start.

By the way,I know maybe this time I am also an empty talk for it,
but I will try my best for new SEM and new TARGET.
I am president in PUCS now.
I should have a systematic and self discipline life.
I should manage my things properly.
Even I will be busier than before,but I believe I will try to manage my things as well as I can.

Several new TARGETs:
  1. healthy lifestyle(diet,sport,habits)
  2. money management
  3. time management
  4. self discipline
  5. self improvement
  6. concern about global issue and start a blog in English language
  7. read more and more extra beneficial book
  8. rebuild my friendships
  9. CGPA with 3.80



No comments:

Post a Comment