I not care I am old or not,but care
about what I done ,what I achieve.
If I am old with achievement,then I will satisfied.
Otherwise,feel like a fail people when do nothing.
I am second year now and going to 21st years old soon in the coming Nov,
If I am old with achievement,then I will satisfied.
Otherwise,feel like a fail people when do nothing.
I am second year now and going to 21st years old soon in the coming Nov,
but looked I still dont know who am I,what I want,what my dream.
as my friend said,
会不会花太多时间来想要做什么而忽略了在这段时间该做或可以做的事情了呢?
as my friend said,
会不会花太多时间来想要做什么而忽略了在这段时间该做或可以做的事情了呢?
但是目前的状况近乎是不可能
与其空想,不如把握现在
做能力范围所能办到的事
能做到哪里,就做到哪里
我的缺点,
在于着急,虽然我知道很多事不是一朝一夕。
我告诉自己,21岁快到了。
在于着急,虽然我知道很多事不是一朝一夕。
我告诉自己,21岁快到了。
我希望在这年头有不一样的成果,
我急着skip掉过程,赶快地到达能做大事的阶段。
21岁,大学生活对我如此重要,
因为我认为现阶段是决定我的未来。
给自己的目标,就是11月13号前,找到自己。
I want achieved what i desired.
When you get the things you desired in your life,then that is
called not wasted.
If you didn't get the things you desired in your life,then try to learn something from it,and make it not wasted also.
Never waste your life!
If you didn't get the things you desired in your life,then try to learn something from it,and make it not wasted also.
Never waste your life!


No comments:
Post a Comment